071 589 3890
Which Gate Motor or Garage Door Motor is the strongest?
- The two main factors that influence the strength/size/capacity/reliability of Gate Motor and Garage Door Motor are as follows:
- The size and weight of the gate or garage door
- How often the gate or garage door is opened and closed per day.
- Using the right kind of Gate Motor or Garage Door Motor for the expected load and strain is very important for reliability and life span
- Another key factor, is correct installation. The gate or garage door must be mechanically good, opening and closing smoothly with no strain. A bad installation severely shortens the usefull life and reliability of a gate motor or garage door motor, causing unnecessary wear and tear.
- For a very low traffic, light gate and a price sensitive shopper we recommend the following Gate Motors:
- For all other residential applications, definately the tougher gate motor to go for and the ones we recommend most often to our clients are as follows:
- For high traffic areas and heavy duty gate we recommend the following Gate Motors:
- For all your residential Garage Door Motors either Tip Up or Sectional Garage Door type, the ones we recommend most often to our clients are as follows: